Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine is the ultimate no recipe recipe. It’s so easy to throw together and absolutely delicious. It’s easy enough for a weeknight, but pretty enough to entertain with. I confess that I do love my pasta dishes. I omit the typically heavy sauce of an Alfredo here in favor of a clean and fresh lemon garlic sauce. It’s refreshing and light while also being indulgent.
Shrimp cook really fast so in the time it takes you to boil the pasta, dinner is on the table. I love meals like these. It makes me wonder why I put so much effort in sometimes. In case you missed it, this week’s Fresh Fit Meal Plan Guide has a nice list of things I stock my pantry with for easy dinners. Check it out!
If you make this recipe- please tag me on Instagram @FreshFitKitchen and I’ll regram my favs.
PIN IT For Later?
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Fettuccine
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lb. Fettuccine
- 1 lb. Medium Shrimp, Peeled Devained
- garnish with Parmesan Cheese, optional
- Boil the pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large saute pan. When the pan is hot, add the shrimp, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Toss the shrimp with the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic until they are pink. This will only take a few minutes.
- When the pasta is finished, drain it and toss with the shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese, lemon slices, and parsley.