I’m not going to lie. I am a little bummed that summer is coming to a close. Every year I feel like it’s just not long enough. If you’re one of those fall people posting pumpkin in my feed in August; sorry I am just not there yet. I just want to kick my feet up and enjoy one of these Skinny Cranberry Orange Crush cocktails.
A restaurant in town makes this drink called an orange crush. I am in love with it, but I know that the regular Sprite , orange juice and vodka mean sugar and calories. This Skinny Cranberry Orange Crush is born out of my love of that drink. The orange flavor is so refreshing. So, I thought why not give it a twist since I want to remove some of the sugar. Cranberry is definitely the answer. The combo is so perfect.
I am in love with the color of this. The cranberry gets lightened by the vodka and sparkling water.
A note on Vodka-
As with any recipe, you want to make sure you like the key ingredient. In this case, the vodka is the star of the show. I like to use Skinnygirl Brand. The nutrition information for this drink is actually calculated using standard vodka which has 100 calories per shot on average. Skinnygirl vodka has 75 calories per shot so you’re saving a little there if you use this brand. I happen to like it a lot. I know people are loyal to their alcohol choices, so use what you like best.
If you make this Skinny Cranberry Orange Crush tag me on Instagram @FreshFitKitchen. I love seeing your creations.
Pin for Later!
Skinny Cranberry Orange Crush
- 1/2 large Orange
- 4 ounces Sparkling Water
- 2 ounces Sparkling Cranberry Juice *Regular can be substituted.
- 1 shot Vodka Skinnygirl Brand is recommended.
- Add a generous amount of ice to a glass. I like to use a regular mason jar.
- Pour in the vodka. Then pour in the cranberry juice and top it off with sparkling water.
- Cut the 1/2 an orange in half again and squeeze into each cocktail then sink the orange piece down into the drink. Stir and serve!