Oh do I have the summer treat for you! This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is infused with the flavors of s’mores. The ultimate campfire treat. Yes this Easy S’mores No Bake Cheesecake will cool you down and have you coming back for seconds.
Cheesecake recipes can dip into the neighborhood of 1000 calories per slice. I put this Easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake recipe in the sometimes or rare treat category. I think every healthy life includes time for treats. When you have those treats, you can cut corners that won’t sacrifice taste. The sacrifices I made here were using reduced fat cream cheese and reduced fat crust. I also used Lite Cool Whip. Most of the time, I would use the full fat versions of things, but in this case, we are using some processed items. The fact is, it’s better to save some calories and saturated fats in this case. Like I said, this is a rare treat. It’s not something to eat every day.
Yes, you can freeze this no bake cheesecake
What’s really great about this no bake cheesecake recipe is that you can freeze it. In fact freezing is required. This means you can make your Easy S’mores No Bake Cheesecake ahead of time. How easy is that?!
Pin this cheesecake recipe for Later! You’ll want it for your next gathering!
If you make this Easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake tag me on Instagram @FreshFitKitchen!
Easy S'mores No Bake Cheesecake
- 16 ounces Reduced Fat Cream Cheese Softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Hot Fudge Sauce I use Smuckers Brand.
- 1/4 cup Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1.5 cups Mini Marshmallows Toasted under the broiler.
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust- Reduced Fat I used Keebler Brand.
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping
- 2 Graham Crackers Crushed for Garnishing the top.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until smooth.
- Add in the 2 tbsp. of hot fudge sauce and mix together.
- Heat the broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the marshmallows in a single layer. Toast under the broiler. Note that this will happen in about 1-2 minutes and marshmallows catch fire easily. Make sure you keep an eye on them the entire time.
- Allow the marshmallows to cool about 30 seconds. Don't let them cool longer because they will become sticky. Working quickly, pull off chunks of marshmallow and toss 3/4 of the mixture into the cheesecake filling. Stir the filling slowly to distribute the marshmallow chunks.
- Fold the 1 cup of cool whip into the cheesecake mixture. Don't stir too hard or you will deflate it.
- Pour the cheese cake mix into the pie shell. Top with the remaining toasted marshmallows. These will be sticky. Just evenly distribute the chunks across the top.
- Crush up 2 graham crackers and spread over the top. Top with the chocolate chips. Put the lid from the pie shell on top (most of these ready crusts come with a lid) and place in the freezer for 2.5-3 hours minimum.
- Before you're ready to serve, set the pie on the counter for 20-30 minutes. Using a knife dipped into hot water, cut and serve.
- Garnish the pie with extra graham crackers and hot fudge.