Croissants are one of my favorite things to make a sandwich with. Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are a staple in our house on the weekend and they come together so quickly! If you’re serving a crowd for breakfast or brunch this holiday season these can be doubled or tripled. You can even make these Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches ahead of time.
How to Make Breakfast Sandwiches for a Crowd
The problem with making all of the individual ingredients and setting them out is that you won’t have everything hot when you serve it. The beauty of a well done breakfast sandwich is fluffy hot eggs, melty cheese and in this case crispy salty bacon. You could replace the bacon with ham too. Sausage could work, but personally I think ham or bacon compliments the buttery croissant best.
I also like that you can make these ahead. I am all for make ahead meals. If you’re looking for a good option for the work week, check out my Make Ahead Healthy Breakfast Sandwich Recipe.
If you make these please tag me on Instagram @FreshFitKitchen. I love seeing your creations. I really hope these make it to your breakfast table.
PIN FOR LATER!
Baked Bacon Egg and Cheddar Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches
- 8 Strips Center Cut Bacon
- 6 large Eggs Scrambled
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 4 Petite Croissants
- Pan fry the bacon until it's crisped to your liking.
- Wipe out the skillet you fried the bacon in leaving just a little bit of the bacon drippings to scramble the eggs in. Keep the pan over low heat.
- Whisk together 6 eggs with a dash of salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp. of half and half or milk. Add the eggs to the hot pan and slowly fold them until scrambled and fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lay out the bottoms of the four petite croissants into the pan. Put down some cheese, then the eggs, bacon, and a little more cheese.
- Put the tops on and cover the pan with foil. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and the croissants are warm. Serve and enjoy.
- You can make these sandwiches ahead of time and store in the fridge over night. When you're ready to bake just cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.