Popsicles are not just for kids anymore! These Boozy Strawberry Basil Mint Lemonade Pops are just the treat for the grown ups at your next party. Serve it super slushy or pour into popsicle molds for a pretty, clean and refreshing treat!
How to Make Popsicles with Vodka
A blender is a key tool for this recipe, but you could also make a food processor work. Simply dump in your fruit, juice and flavorings of choice and let it go!
I have a Ninja blender. Though the other high powered blenders on the market are nice, I find the Ninja to be powerful enough for smoothies and drinks without the massive price tag.
This is an affiliate link. By purchasing through this link, you pay the same price you normally would. I make a small commission and those funds help keep FreshFitKitchen.com going.
After you blend everything up, it’s time to pour it in the popsicle molds! I got my popsicle molds very affordably on Amazon.
You don’t need popsicle molds to make this work. You can freeze this in a baking dish then break it up with a fork and serve it like a slushy. It’s equally delicious and the presentation is really nice.
If the kids need a popsicle too check out my other popsicle recipes.
I think you’ll love these Boozy Strawberry Basil Mint Lemonade Pops. See my notes for other fruit ideas to use in this fun recipe 🙂 Tag me on Instagram @FreshFitKitchen if you make these!
PIN FOR LATER!
Boozy Strawberry Basil Mint Lemonade Pops
- 2.5 cups Lemonade I used Crystal Light Pure Lemonade
- 3/4 cup Strawberries
- 4 ounces Vodka I like Titos. Use whatever you prefer.
- 2 tbsp. Mint Leaves
- 3 large Basil Leaves
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- Toss all ingredients into the blender and puree.
- Pour into popsicle Molds and freeze for 4-6 hours or until solid.
- To remove from molds run some warm water on the outside of your popsicle mold and the popsicle should slide right out.
How to Prepare without Popsicle Molds
- Pour the mixture into a glass baking dish. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
- When the mixture is frozen rake a fork over it and allow it to break up into nice flakes. Serve in a glass and enjoy with a spoon like a slushy.